Sunday, July 25, 2010

Welcome!

Dear all,

Welcome to my new blog: Sounds from Hunk-arT HQ! My name is Aldith Hunkar, I am a Dutch citizen who lives in the Netherlands and Jamaica (by choice, not by roots).

As a self-appointed "global freestyle multi-media journalist", I like to vent my opinions on a good many subjects. It has therefore been a while since I've been considering starting a new blog. I used to have one, but somehow it just withered away and died.

Being an active social media person, I often find myself wanting to express myself, only to find myself faced with limitations of length, topic, or even layout. That frustrated me, so I hope to be able to satisfy my own needs with this blog.

It's a work in progress, please bear with me. And remember: no-one is forcing you to read my words, so, if need be, let's agree to disagree in a sociable manner. I am open to criticism, but NOT open to lack of nuance or courtesy...

Have fun, browse around, drop me a line once in a while!

Yours,







Aldith Hunkar


No comments: